Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Laila Ali Hot Pics

You know, aside from that whole she can kick my ass ten ways to Sunday deal, Laila Ali, daughter of flamboyant pugilist Muhammed Ali, is kinda hot. I mean, from the right angles, and preferably without those boxing gloves on. Who wants their woman to be wearing boxing gloves all the time? Okay, so there are times when boxing gloves in the bedroom would be pretty cool, it’ll at least break the monotony, right? Then again, if only I can get over that whole she could probably kick my ass all over the house at anytime if I so much as make her mad thing that I can’t quite shake. Anyhoo, maybe it’s all academic, since last heard, Laila Ali had gotten hitched to some ex-NFL player. But a guy can dream, can’t he?